Argia Hair is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We do not sell, exchange or release our customers' personal information. Your information will be treated as confidential.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Argia Hair may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Request for Customer Data
Argia Hair requires customers to fill out a registration form prior to allowing you to make purchases through www.argiahair.com. We ask for information such as your name, address, phone number, and email address. When you submit your registration form, this information travels via the Internet and is stored for future reference when you return to shop again. It also allows us to contact you if there is a problem with an order.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- For the exhaustive list of cookies, we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What We Do With The Information We Gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website per your interests.
Web Server Cookies and Log Files
Like most standard Web site servers, we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses etc. are tied to personally identifiable information to enable our Web based service. We gather these statistics to better serve our customers, to track popular areas of the web site.
Customer Data Protection
Argia Hair may reveal customer data to third parties including third-party affiliates, our sales representatives and credit card processor that may require information to invoice for a service or to properly register a software license to its purchaser. Additionally, we use an affiliate and/or an outside credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purpose.
We use customer data for these primary purposes:
- To help you quickly find product, services, or information
- To help us create Web site content most relevant to you
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information, and other new services from Argia Hair
- To ensure accurate information is provided to software providers for licensing purposes
- To complete purchases Argia Hair will disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the ethics of the law or comply with legal process served on Argia Hair on the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Argia Hair, or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of www.argiahair.com or the public.
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that Argia Hair or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
Argia Hair also reserves the right to share customer information with our corporate office or any current of future subsidiaries of the corporation.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you decide to use our website, you are responsible for keeping your account information and password private and restricting entry to your computer and you also approve all the activities with your account and password at argiahair.com
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Children's Privacy (Under the Age of 13)
Argia Hair takes children's privacy seriously. We do not seek to collect personal information about children through our Web site. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information to us through any part of our Web site is a child, we delete the information as soon as we discover it and do not use it for any purpose, nor do we disclose it to third parties. Since we do not seek to collect any personal information about children, and we delete information collected inadvertently as soon as we discover that a child has submitted it, we typically retain no information about children that could be reviewed or deleted. If a parent requests review or deletion of information about their child before we have discovered and deleted the information, then we will of course honor that request.
Argia Hair periodically uses email to send newsletters, notify customers of current promotions, and to send updates about services and products we're offering. We use the email addresses you provide during registration or otherwise for these purposes. Customers and Web site users can indicate whether they wish to receive email messages from us.
If you do not wish to receive information regarding Argia Hair products, services, and promotions, let us know and we'll discontinue sending you email marketing messages. You will continue to receive order confirmation email and other correspondence that relates to quotes or orders you have placed with Argia Hair.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Contact Argia Hair
Argia Hair strives to protect its customer privacy. Should you have additional questions or concerns, please send them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.