Argia Bohemian™ hair is our own contribution to the natural hair movement: steam-processed Virgin REMY human hair. Our Bohemian hair collection offers realistic and versatile natural hair options in both straight and curly textures .
Original. Progressive. Trailblazing. Avant-garde. Gorgeous.
Eclectic yet classic with a playful bohemian twist is how I'd describe my style.
Make your own Bohemian Rhapsody with this gorgeous “Big Hair” texture. If you crave the freedom of a big blow-out, this Wow! texture is for you. Not too straight, not to silky, this beautiful hair has presence and is designed to make the fiercest of beauty statements. This type 4 hair can be shampooed and conditioned, cut, dyed and/or bleached. Air dry when possible, steam straighten, or try a roller set.
Appearance: Soft and lightweight, this full and slightly coarse texture is extremely manageable. This delicate virgin hair has been steam processed and in its natural state it resembles a “Dominican blow-out.” Wear it in its natural state or try barrel curls. Note that too much heat manipulation will eventually loosen the texture pattern and weaken the shaft.
Lengths: 10” to 24"
Bundle Need: 2 bundles for a 10-16” full head sew-in. 3-4 bundles for a 18-24” full head.
- Shampoo every two weeks with a sulfate-free shampoo to revive texture. Too much shampooing strips moisture. Co-wash, but use a Clarifying Shampoo every other week to eliminate build-up.
- Comb wet hair with a wide-tooth comb to detangle, then distribute a generous amount of hydrating conditioner. Coat hair, then rinse thoroughly with cold water to keep cuticles healthy.
- Do not scrunch or rub. Pat dry with a cotton t-shirt to soak up excess water.
- Use heat tools up to 350°F. Air-dry whenever possible.
- Braid before bedtime to preserve texture and reduce matting. Sleep with a silk scarf or pillowcase to reduce tangling.
- Use natural oils or anti-frizz serum sparingly. Avoid gels, heavy oils and alcohol-based hair products.
- When dry, remove tangles with fingers. Do not brush from roots to ends.
Get inspired with this Bohemian curl texture with plenty of lush kinks and coils. This 4B-4C texture is steam-processed, soft and manageable with a healthy low luster. Keep it tight and rock a ‘fro or finger-comb for mega-volume. Either way, you’re making one powerful statement: full, fierce, and fabulous. This curl texture – 100% virgin REMY human hair – is an obvious choice for women eager to live loud and proud.
Appearance: An irresistible addition to the natural textured hair bandwagon. Thick with a mildly coarse texture and healthy low luster.
Lengths: 10” to 18”
Bundle Need: 2-3 bundles for full head sew-in. Add 2” to compensate for tight curl pattern.
- Refrain from brushing or combing when dry. Wash and condition no more than twice a week. If you co-wash, use a Clarifying Shampoo every other week.
- Comb wet hair with a wide tooth comb to detangle and distribute a hydrating conditioner. Coat hair with conditioner then rinse with cold water to keep the cuticles healthy.
- Do not scrunch or rub. Soak excess water with a cotton t-shirt.
- Air-dry whenever possible, as heat will cause frizziness. Never sleep with wet hair to avoid tangles as well as weft damage from mildew and bacteria.
- Avoid using heat. This hair texture will be damaged by excessive heat and straightening.
- Braid before bedtime to preserve curl pattern and reduce the risk of matting. Sleep on silk or satin to reduce tangling.
- Use natural oils, diluted curl cream, or anti-frizz serum sparingly. Avoid gels and heavy oils and alcohol-based hair products. Use a leave-in conditioner of water and conditioner.