The 360˚ frontal is specific type of frontal, one with a circular headband designed to cover the entire perimeter of the head.
Indulge yourself with a radical different color change or texture change. Or give your hairline a break from styling stress.
Argia 360˚ frontals are crafted with 100% Virgin REMY human hair and Swiss lace for either sew-in or bonded installations in the general size 22” x 4” x 2”: 22” represents the circumference or cap size; 4” represents the width in front and 2” represents the width in back..
360˚ frontals decrease weave install time, and requires less weft and bundle. There is no sewing of wefts along the outer head portions. It needs only 2-3 bundles to complete the task.
- Allows forehead and hairline to align giving a more realistic appearance and eliminates issues with blending of leave-out hair.
- Can be installed with adhesive or tape making it less time-consuming to install and easier to remove.
- Requires less weft bundles and allows for up-dos and high ponytails without worry of track sightings.
- Adhesive - depending on type - may last up to five days without retouch, but requires regular maintenance.
- Glue will need retouch after two weeks.
- Adhesive, glue, and tape may cause skin irritation.
- Can damage scalp, if not properly maintained.